Do you have the stamina to survive this winter obstacle course? Climb, crawl, run, jump, and scramble your way to the finish. No equipment needed, just guts. It's all the fun of a mud run, but winterized for your pleasure.
A few important notes:
- To ensure the safety of participants age 12-15, each youth MUST be accompanied at ALL times by an adult willing to supervise the entrant the entire length of the course. That adult must also register as an entrant. The adult must sign waivers for both youth and adult. Refunds will NOT be given for youth who arrive at race day without registered adult supervision, and youth will NOT be allowed to participate.
- Youth ages 16-17 are allowed to participate, but a parent or legal guardian must be present at check in to sign the waiver.
- You are welcome to register either online or in-person at Mt Ashwabay.
- This event, in addition to being extremely fun and challenging, is also a fundraiser for the Ashwabay Outdoor Educational Foundation. If you wish to recruit some folks to sponsor your race, you are welcome to do so.
- Thanks for registering. Don't forget to tell your friends to register, and please share your entry on Facebook or Twitter